I. THE COURSE’S BENEFITS
- A full range of knowledge both basic and advance is offered through active and practical teaching methods by hands-on lecturers.
- The course is dedicated to logistics and transportation industries, related to business developments and operations. The course is also designed for logistics service providers, including outsourcing, transportation by sea, by air services and third party logistics providers (3PL) as well as shippers.
- Individual who are interested in global logistics, transportation industries, and the impacts of supply chain in Việt Nam will find the course a very useful asset.
- Graduates of this course can easily apply their knowledge to their work; leaders of companies will be able to spot out an effective strategy in their business operations to gain benefits, reducing costs and bolster their competitiveness against foreign players in the coming years.
II. ADVANCED SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – LOGISTICS AND LOGISTICS SERVICE TRAINING PROGRAM
Who should attend?
- Leaders, managers
- Graduates from “Logistics expert” training program
- Those who have basic knowledge in Logistics
Description: the modules complement more skills, experiences, identifying various risks in business, providing guidance of new legal documents and procedures, giving instructions to deal with obstacles and presenting an overall perspective in logistics and supply chain operations, aiming to make right decisions and reduce costs.
Method of teaching:
In order to achieve best results, students will study in groups of same level, with a limited number of students per class. Students enable to exchange, discuss directly to their lecturers and counterparts, and gain not only knowledge but also experiences through particular case studies.
Certificates – diploma:
Certificates are issued by VIL, recognized through out Việt Nam
1.800.000VND/module, including studying documents, Tea-breaks
Program’s structure: consisting of seven modules (3 compulsory modules and 4 optional modules)
+ Module :
© 2012 Bản quyền thuộc về Viện Logistics Viết Nam (VIL). Ghi rõ nguồn "Viện Logistics Viết Nam (VIL)" khi bạn phát hành lại thông tin từ website này.